We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frenchman's Reef-Harbor Tower?

New York
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Frenchman's Reef-Harbor Tower?

I just booked a trip to Frenchman's Reef using Marriott points for christmas week. Because we are a family of 5 they told me they would put me in the Harbor Tower with a rollaway. Has anyone stayed here recently? If it's really outdated and gross, I will go elsewhere. Would hate to ruin my trip with a crappy hotel room my first time one the island! Thank you!

Bettendorf, Iowa
Level Contributor
510 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Frenchman's Reef-Harbor Tower?

You won't be disappointed. I haven't stayed in that particular tower but overall it's a nice property, recently remodeled and believe me, you won't be hanging out in your room. Property built in 1970s so "guts" of the hotel are older, but this property has really stood the test of time - think about how many tropical storms and hurricanes have blown thru those parts but the beautiful Reef is standing strong. Be happy you're able to get there, and on points makes it even better.

I am not sure how taxis charge for children, but for adults, it's per person. Unless you're planning on just staying put on the property, I would look at renting a car as taxi fare will add up quickly for you. Property does have several decent restaurant choices (one of which is Havana Blue, probably the best restaurant on the entire island).

2. Re: Frenchman's Reef-Harbor Tower?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, March 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about St. Thomas
Recent Conversations