We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Website that will ship Beach Chairs to STT?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
151 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Website that will ship Beach Chairs to STT?

So I'm trying to buy 4 Backpack beach chairs and send them to a friend in STT as a gift. I can't find a website that will do this. I've been to surfoutlet.com, and all over amazon with no luck. I would welcome your suggestions. I'm hoping to have them there by Christmas. Thank you....

St Thomas, VI
Level Contributor
8,138 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Website that will ship Beach Chairs to STT?

I always check eBay first, because the sellers are usually more flexible. Send a message to the seller asking if they will ship even if the site says they don't. Many are not aware that VI is part of USPS and when you tell them, many will find a way to make it happen.

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
15,136 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Website that will ship Beach Chairs to STT?

As long as the chairs fit in with USPS size and weight limits, the easiest thing to do is have them shipped to you and then ship them on to the USVI. I order quite frequently from Amazon suppliers and others and, if they don't ship here, I have them mailed to a stateside friend who reships them to me with no problem.

Do first check with your friends that they can't get them here. KMart regularly carries NorthWest Territory folding chairs, as does CostULess quite often.

St Thomas, VI
Level Contributor
8,138 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Website that will ship Beach Chairs to STT?

It looks like this seller, and at least one other, ships here.

ebay.com/itm/…

New Jersey
Level Contributor
618 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Website that will ship Beach Chairs to STT?

Suppossedly Walmart ships to the USVI with no additional penalties, check there.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
151 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Website that will ship Beach Chairs to STT?

Thank you all. Appreciate the quick and helpful responses.

6. Re: Website that will ship Beach Chairs to STT?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 22, 2014