We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a snorkelers review of St. Thomas

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
a snorkelers review of St. Thomas

Just got back from 9 nights on St. Thomas. Over all had a great time---barring the missed flight there, problems with Budget, Garmin taking me to where I don't know, the resort office being closed when we got there, my underwater camera drowning, all the while having a cold, lots of clouds and rain--- the rest of the time we were snorkeling our hearts out! I have lots of pictures above and below water on my blog here:

…blogspot.com/2013/11/2013-st-thomas-9-day-v… We snorkeled somewhere every day.

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: a snorkelers review of St. Thomas

sunshinegirl---I'm betting you guys will love it! Definitely a lot of great places to snorkel there!

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
173 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: a snorkelers review of St. Thomas

Just read your entire blog again! Leaving in 3 weeks and we're very excited!! Thanks again!!

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: a snorkelers review of St. Thomas

sunshinegirl---lucky you! Wish we were heading back there in a couple weeks! Are you staying at the Elysian? Hope you post a review when you get back. Have fun!

34. Re: a snorkelers review of St. Thomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 15, 2015