We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Snorkel & New Years

New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Night Snorkel & New Years

Hi All - My husband and I will traveling to St Thomas for Christmas and New Years - it will be our first time to visit this island. We are staying at Sapphire Beach condo and Resort Building C. I would love to hear from those of you familiar with this condo and St.Thomas Scuba and Snorkel Adventures bc we are planning to do night snorkel. Also any ideas for New Years n STT.

Thanks in advance

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Snorkel & New Years

I am not sure if you are asking about a particular condo unit or the resort itself. Since you didn't give the unit number it is hard to comment on that but I can comment on the complex.

Sapphire is a beautiful beach with excellent snorkeling. I have done a number of night snorkels at Sapphire You will need to rent dive lights which you can do at the dive shop and you do not need a guide

At night the coral opens up, the fish come out, and it is a whole different world. Night dives and snorkels are my personal favorites

Regarding NY eve Jost hosts the big party but Red Hook will also have lots of celebrations

2. Re: Night Snorkel & New Years

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 10, 2014