We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to split $$ on Fishing Charter?

Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Need to split $$ on Fishing Charter?

My husband and I are traveling from July 25-August 1 in STT and STJ. We want to book a fishing trip but it's too much $$ for 2 of us and want to share to bring the cost down! It's $1250 for 6 hrs with Black Pearl Sport Fishing.

Interested???

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
824 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need to split $$ on Fishing Charter?

We have fished with Captain Jim on the Black Pearl several times and I have a 55" Wahoo mounted at home that my wife won't let me hang! In any event, one caution about splitting a charter. If you or your husband should get seasick on the trip, there is no turning back to the dock to let you off. The other party paid their money and they will expect to fish for the whole day! You are stuck on the high seas until the boat returns at the end of the day. If you don't get seasick no worries, unless the other party is retching over the side all day, which might put a damper on your fun! Enjoy the trip.

2. Re: Need to split $$ on Fishing Charter?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 24, 2014