We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare from airport to cruise port

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fare from airport to cruise port

Please can anyone tell me the approximate taxi fare from St Thomas airport to the cruise ship port? Thanks in advance

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
15,258 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fare from airport to cruise port

vinow.com/stthomas/…

$4 per person to the Crown Bay port facility; $7 per person to the Havensight (WICO) facility.

Rockdale, New South...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fare from airport to cruise port

thanks for the info, I take it is a short ride...I have a friend flying into St Thomas US virgin islands and boarding a ship was wondering the safest way of getting from the airport port to where princess cruise ships dock....Royal Princess 25 Dec 13

rgs

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
15,258 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi fare from airport to cruise port

The Royal Princess will be at the West Indian Company dock in Havensight.

4. Re: Taxi fare from airport to cruise port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 17, 2014