We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar right outside St Thomas airport?

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
Save Topic
Bar right outside St Thomas airport?

We were in St Thomas back in 2009 and we're going back in 1 week, yay! If my memory serves me correctly, I swear we stopped for a drink at an outdoor bar (more like a shack) directly outside the airport (just on the other side of the parking lot). We're meeting some friends there and want to tell them to meet us there, but I can't remember if I was dreaming, or if this bar actually exists! Can anyone help? Thanks!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
Level Contributor
3,985 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar right outside St Thomas airport?

If you are talking about the bar that is opposite where you enter the airport next to where the rental cars are parked. it is Atlantic Seafood.

http://www.atlanticseafood.cbt.cc/index.html

St Thomas, VI
Level Contributor
8,036 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar right outside St Thomas airport?

But some locals may still know it as Ahley's.

St Thomas, VI
Level Contributor
8,036 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bar right outside St Thomas airport?

Sorry! Typo. Make that Ashley's!

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bar right outside St Thomas airport?

Thanks, everyone!! That's the place I was thinking of! Can't wait...1 week and counting until I return to my favorite islands in the Caribbean!

5. Re: Bar right outside St Thomas airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about St. Thomas