We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thirteen Restaurant

Boston...
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thirteen Restaurant

Hi all - Does anyone have any recent reviews of Thirteen restaurant? It's a heck of a drive from Frenchmens Cove so we want to make sure it's worth it. (My biggest pet peeve is a restaurant w/o a website)

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
Level Contributor
3,760 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

I am not aware of any restaurant named Thirteen, and while that doesn't mean it doesn't exist it would mean it is not very well known.

Could you possibly mean Latitude 18?

Boston...
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

Nope, it's Thirteen Restaurant:

13A Estate Dorothea

St Thomas, VI 00802

The Yelp reviews are pretty solid, but I can't find any reviews on TripAdvisor

http://www.yelp.com/biz/thirteen-st-thomas

Save Reply
3. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

We are here now. 13 is on the north side, near Hull Bay. From what we've been told, when it opened it was pretty swanky and upscale. Now, they've kind if toned it down and it is more if a gourmet pizza place. We were told this by only one person, so ... We did not go personally. Last night we ate at the Northside Bistro which is in same area. We liked that alot.

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,203 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

"From what we've been told, when it opened it was pretty swanky and upscale. Now, they've kind if toned it down and it is more if a gourmet pizza place. We were told this by only one person, so ... We did not go personally."

NO NO NO! They closed for owner's vacation for three weeks but kept the bar open and served up just basic fare of home-made pizza and snacks. They're now back in full operation mode with a wonderful menu as usual. It's absolutely worth the drive and I would be there all the time were it not for the fact that I have my own place to run - don't miss it!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas, East End
Level Contributor
3,760 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

I looked at the reviews and know of the restaurant, but didn't remember the name. I only know one person that has been there, but they said it was good. Also if STTResident says it is worth the drive I would take her word for it.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
961 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

STT Resident(Or anybody), can you tell me about how far it would be from Emerald Beach? we're spending our last night in St Thomas and would love a GREAT restaurant for our one and only night on STT. Thank you!

Edited: 10:57 am, October 08, 2010
St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,203 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

From EB to Thirteen is about a 15 minute ride over the mountain. I'm guessing you would be taxiing so have the driver arrange to come back and pick you up after dinner. Note that they're closed on Sunday and Monday.

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
289 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

STT, can I ask what place you run? I see you talk about it here and there, and am very curious. If it's not a secret, please do share! :) If you prefer to keep it confidential, I totally understand.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
961 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

Thanks STT Resident. Yes, we'd be taxi-ing it. And it'd be a Saturday night so that would definitely work.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
32 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thirteen Restaurant

Has anyone that's been to Thirteen remember if they had any vegetarian/vegan entrees on the menu, and if so, would this be a good place for an anniversary dinner?