We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best dive sites?

5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best dive sites?

Going to St Thomas Nov. 10-17 and plan on doing 4 dives. What are a few don't miss sites. Thanks for any input!!!!

Charlotte Amalie...
Level Contributor
178 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best dive sites?

Check out the dive site links at Chris Sawyer it should give you a place to start.

St Thomas
Level Contributor
183 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best dive sites?

If you like wreck diving which I am a big fan of check out www.blueislanddivers.com The WIT Shoal wreck is amazing they have photos of all of their dive sites on their webpage.

There is also a DC-3 Plane which is a interesting dive as well. It crashed last year. They do 1 wreck dive and 1 reef dive each time they got out.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
876 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best dive sites?

I've been looking at the blue island divers site and if their operation is as good as the site that would be wonderful!

I like the idea of the shore or snorkel or watersport interval. But how are they able to do this? Aren't some of the dive sites a bit far from a beach?

Which of their sites do you like?

4. Re: Best dive sites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 05, 2009
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question