We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bill's List and Sapphire Village Question

Louisiana
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bill's List and Sapphire Village Question

I would love to receive a copy of Bill's List-cajunpixi@yahoo.com, please.

2nd-What's the scoop on Sapphire Village? I received a very good rate from an individual owner for a week but notified me there is construction going on outside the condo. Should I be concerned? Not looking for a 5 star resort, just a clean, well mantained place to shower and sleep as the days will be all beaches !!!!!!

Thanks for your help!

cb

Hampton Roads, VA
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bill's List and Sapphire Village Question

Sapphire Village is on the hill above Sapphire beach. The units vary in quality because they are idividually owned. The construction has been going on for years an does not seem to bother anyone. It is not loud, you will most likely be satisfied.

2. Re: Bill's List and Sapphire Village Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 31, 2009