We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Thomas All INC?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
St. Thomas All INC?

I have never been to St. Thomas and think that I'll just buy a ticket and go in June. I would like to go to an all incl. on the beach. Any recommendations? (would prefer an adults only or children over 12) spot.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
90 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St. Thomas All INC?

I dont know of any adults only or children over 12 places. But in St Thomas I know that the Wyndham Sugar Bay offers AI. We leave in about a week and a half and I can give a review when we get back.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St. Thomas All INC?

I would really appreciate a review. I am in NC too! Durham to be exact =). Have a ball... I have heard nothing but wonderful things baout St. Thomas

Rocky Top
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St. Thomas All INC?

I have stayed at the Wyndam Sugar bay several times and found it to be a great property. You might still want to eat out some. We always seem to miss lunch because we were gone somewhere.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St. Thomas All INC?

Bolongo Bay is also a good option. It is directly on the beach and they offer an all inclusive plan. I have stayed there twice now and I love falling asleep to the sound of the water.

5. Re: St. Thomas All INC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 30, 2009