We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day sailing from St. Thomas

new mexico
1 post
Save Topic
Day sailing from St. Thomas

I would not recommend the boat Scubadu. This boat was dirty, the accomadations poor, and the skipper rude. The lunch was cheap considering we had spent so much money. The skipper took us to two snorkeling stops, which really were not that good when compared to places I had been in Hawaii. Spend the day at the beach and save your money.

long island
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Day sailing from St. Thomas

The spirit of st christopher sail is fantastic I do it every year.The staff and captian are alot of fun..very clean boat laid back and a real good time

wisconsin
Level Contributor
747 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day sailing from St. Thomas

We went on the New Horizon's 2 daysail/snorkel trip. It was GREAT!! Food was real good, & the drinks just kept coming!! It was my first time snorkeling, & I was real nervous. After the first 'nooner' they gave me, I learned to love snorkeling!! I was the last one back on the boat!!

The sailing back in the afternoon was soo peaceful & beautiful!

I got a coupon from the Budget rental car that got us a deal too!!

Santa Monica
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Day sailing from St. Thomas

Are you sure it was Scubadu you were on? I'm actually planning my next trip to St. Thomas and stumbled upon your comment. My family and I have sailed with Scubadu for the past 3 years and absolutely LOVE sailing with Captain Joe and his first mate. The food is always outstanding and the boat is one of the most beautiful cats I've ever sailed on. It's a trip that my family and I look forward to every year. It's the highlight of our week.

Dallas
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Day sailing from St. Thomas

Can anyone tell me how much the day sails are? What activities are included?

5. Re: Day sailing from St. Thomas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 pm, October 23, 2009