We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waves at Cane Bay

La Verne, California
Level Contributor
4 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Waves at Cane Bay

I have reservations at the Waves later in the year. I have never been to St. Croix, but it sounded good from their website, which I just checked again and it says the restaurant is temporarily closed. I recently saw some reviews on the Waves on this site and many were VERY negative, however, there were some positive reviews also. Can anyone give me current feedback on this hotel? I'm wondering if I should try to cancel and rebook somewhere else.

Frederiksted, St...
Level Contributor
694 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Waves at Cane Bay

It is most definitely closed. The whole crew is now at Full Moon Beach Bar, formerly Cane Bay Beach Bar. It's just down the road, as you probably know.

St. Croix
Level Contributor
223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Waves at Cane Bay

Yes - Off the Wall is closed. However, all of the great staff from off the wall has been hired by Cane Bay Beach Bar (now known as the Full Moon Beach Bar) which is right down the street.

Groves, Texas
Level Contributor
951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Waves at Cane Bay

Does anyone know if anyone has plans for Off the Wall-- to reopen it I mean? I loved going there for lunch and watching the waves rolling in.

WV
Level Contributor
146 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Waves at Cane Bay

I heard many rumors about Off The Wall back in July. One was that it's going to open this coming high season???

JW

15. Re: Waves at Cane Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted