We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Ornaments

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Ornaments

I try to get an ornament for our Christmas tree wherever we travel. Is there a shop that I can get one or more in Christiansted?

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Ornaments

you will find them at a couple of stores down in Christensted. I think we've bought them at Purple Papaya.

Gardnerville, Nevada
Level Contributor
280 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Ornaments

Jan Mitchell-Larsen Studios on Company Street specializes in fused glass and has many, many Xmas tree decorations in addition to plates and other items. Their ornaments have decorated the tree of peace in the White House at Xmas before.

South Bend, Indiana
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Ornaments

I agree with Sunshine that you will find so many beautiful decorations at Jan's that you will have to come back many times just to buy all the ones that you like. Purple Papaya also has some and also if you get to Frederiksted be sure to check out Polly's also.

Mentioned in this post
Frederiksted
Frederiksted
St. Croix
boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas Ornaments

We do the same collecting and have bought ornaments at the Design store on Company street (o.k. STX TA friends...what's the name of that place that is two stories, has maps, furniture, other great stuff???) and also at Many Hands (which is near Purple Papaya).

South Bend, Indiana
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,639 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas Ornaments

Had to ask didn't you Ccrosner! I can picture it and I can even see it but can't name it!

6. Re: Christmas Ornaments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted