We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Affordable nice hotel in St. Croix?

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Louis, MO
2 posts
Save Topic
Help! Affordable nice hotel in St. Croix?

Hello - My fiance and I are getting married in June in St. Croix. We are staying at private homes for a week and after that are looking for a hotel to stay in (on a budget!!) We thought about the Pink Fancy, but I heard the positieve reviews on them are fake. We need help and running out of time. Looking for something affordable, clean, with a pool, within walking distance(or short taxi ride) to downtown Christiansted. Can anyone help? Thank you so much!

Frederiksted, St...
Level Contributor
694 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Help! Affordable nice hotel in St. Croix?

stcroixtraveler, I live on the West End so I usually end up at Rainbow for beer. Occasionally at Blue Moon or Pier 69 in town. Looking forward to meeting you, so be sure to let me know when you are coming down.

I live on the beach and you are welcome to hang out when you want to play in the water.

Clarks Summit,Pa
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
839 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Help! Affordable nice hotel in St. Croix?

I'll look you up. I was at the Rainbow on a Friday afternoon on our visit, just before we went up to see Norma at the Domino Hut Club. The kids like the beach but it seemed smaller than I remember it being last year. Anyway I guess perceptions have to do with how much Carib I've had. The lady behind the bar said the place was for sale. It's always fun to fantasize about doing something like "Norman Paperman" did in the book. Oh well, only about 49 more weeks and we'll be back.

Phidelphia, PA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Help! Affordable nice hotel in St. Croix?

Just a note about Pink Fancy. Its been recently bought and the new owners have been working very hard to improve it. Lots of former comments had more to do with the managers than the hotel - which is charming... so I think its worth a try.. I had a great time!

14. Re: Help! Affordable nice hotel in St. Croix?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted