We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kings Alley Hotel

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Kings Alley Hotel

I am wondering if anyone has information on this hotel. It seems to fly under the radar.

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

We have never stayed here but I can say that it was open last year. It is right on the boardwalk so you may be able to hear the music from the Brew Pub next door. I also believe there is no pool or beach access available.

If you get a room facing the harbor the views would be amazing.

St. Croix
Level Contributor
71 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

I'm not really familiar with the hotel as a guest. No. No horrible crime has kept it off the radar. What I can say is that it is in an absolutely fantastic location. It's right in the middle of things downtown on the boardwalk. I'm typically not a fan of staying "downtown" in most areas. However, downtown Christiansted is not rowdy and noisy like some places can be. If you are a light sleeper, this won't be a problem for you.

It's one of the very few places where you can stay and not have to have a car--IF you plan on spending most of your time either in town or on a boat for diving/snorkeling trips. Same goes for Hotel on the Cay. Can't say what the rooms are actually like, but the location is super convenient. One big difference between the two is that Hotel on the Cay has a nice beach, and King's Alley does not.

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,834 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

I wonder about how quiet it would be on the boardwalk. With The Brew Pub, Commanche Mill Yacht-less Club, Heineken Party Barge and soon the Low Life all hosting live entertainment I would think things could get pretty loud around there in the evening. HOTC would provide some buffer from that while still being convenient, I would think.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

Sounds like a good place to stay if you want to roll off the Heineken party barge and into your hotel room......Gee Ms. Margy,,, tell me about the Heineken Party Barge.... that does sound like something me and the guys might like....we love beer, barges, and brew pubs, and did I mention beer!

Edited: 10:33 am, July 31, 2012
Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,834 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

If you go to You Tube and search either 'Heineken Party Barge St, Croix" or "Kurt Schindler" I think you will find some videos. Kurt Schindler's site should also have some videos. We were staying at a villa over Prune Bay last December and the party barge pulled up to the reef and anchored there for the day. Looked like everyone was having a great time in and out of the water.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

Yeah man that is so cool. You rock Ms. Margy

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

I booked the Kings Alley for January. Debbie that reservations gal sounded really cool. I will let you all know how it works out. My buddies and I are going for some sport fishing and sport drinking. If we want to book the party barge do you think the Brew Pub runs it? It looked like it on the Youtube video to me? If anyone has information I sure would love to know. Thanks cool forum dudes!

Edited: 12:57 pm, July 31, 2012
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

Can you tell me which boats for either fishing or snorkeling pick you up at the boardwalk?

19. Re: Kings Alley Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted