We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yoga and spa?

Which Christiansted hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
225 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Yoga and spa?

I've been reading all the great reviews on here and we can't wait to head down to the island over Xmas/new years for two weeks. We've rented a villa and car. If any one can give us advice on where to eat/do on either holiday that would be great. We've also wondering if any teaches yoga on the beach on the island and want to spend a day at the spa. Any suggestions would be great.

Denver, Colorado
7 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Yoga and spa?

katienycgrl0- How was the holiday vacation!? We're heading out in Feb. and I too am hoping to do some yoga and hit a spa. Did you end up finding anything that we should check out?

Thanks!

Denver, Colorado
7 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Yoga and spa?

katienycgrl0- How was the holiday vacation!? We're heading out in Feb. and I too am hoping to do some yoga and hit a spa. Did you end up finding anything that we should check out?

Thanks!

13. Re: Yoga and spa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted