We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stawberry twizzlers

St. Croix
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
stawberry twizzlers

And you can't get Strawberry Twizzlers here either

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stawberry twizzlers

Mmmmmmm, Bombi, I could almost swear I saw them at Cost-U-Less - in a big plastic canister. No?? Be happy to send you some if you want 'em - I know how it is to want what you want (lol).

- Margy

Windsor, New York
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: stawberry twizzlers

That's why we brought several bag's of twizzler's with us. And no, we did not have any left over.

St. Croix
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: stawberry twizzlers

Thanks guys, actually I'm going to CUL today, I'll look. Twizzlers , ahhh. But I'm probably healthier without the high fructose and artificial dyes, yum.. But if I see them I'll buy some. I accept NO substitutes.

In college my staples were Pepsi and Twizzlers.

St. Croix
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: stawberry twizzlers

Office Max has twizzlers for $8.99 near the checkout.

St. Croix, VI
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: stawberry twizzlers

Right on, I'm on my way

great finder, thanks

see how liittle it takes to make you happy when you live on stx. Lol

Christiansted, St...
Level Contributor
130 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: stawberry twizzlers

You can get strawberry and several other flavors (raspberry is my favorite) at Steele's Smokes and Sweets in the Pan Am arcade in Christiansted.

Lancaster, PA
Level Contributor
410 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: stawberry twizzlers

Its next to the Dr Pepper

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: stawberry twizzlers

In the same aisle as the T'ing??

Groves, Texas
Level Contributor
951 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: stawberry twizzlers

Don't ask me why-- but both my hubby and I developed this BAD craving for Frito Lay Bean Dip a couple of years ago while on vacation on St Croix. We just wanted bean dip and fritos out on the balcony, so we headed over to Plaza and they had cans and cans of Frito Lay cheese dip, but no bean dip. We actually went looking for the stuff-- out to KMart and Schooner, Lori's Deli, etc-- no Fritos bean dip to be found. We found black bean dip in a jar at Schooner, but that wasn't what we were craving...

We looked the next year and no bean dip again to be found! (we're not bean dip freaks, it's just a vacation thing I guess) So last year along with all the things we had to pack for our trip we packed a few cans of bean dip in the suitcase. Then we didn't seem to want any, of course. It became a running joke--'' What's to munch on?" "How about some BEAN DIP?" ''Nooooo... what else do we have?" Typical.

(I'll bet the Frito's Bean Dip is hiding behind the Dr. Pepper and T'ing!)

Wheaton, Illinois
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: stawberry twizzlers

And my husband has GOT to have his Rolled Gold pretzels or whatever they are called. After 20+ years traveling the caribbean he has decreed that there is not a decent pretzel to be found on any island (at least where we are looking) or in the state of Michigan, either, but that's another story. So, we have to carry about 4 bags of these things in our carry-on. But, he does go through them, so none come back on the return flight.

Get answers to your questions about Christiansted