We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from St John to St Croix for a wedding

charlotte
Level Contributor
115 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
transportation from St John to St Croix for a wedding

My husband and I plan on attending a conference in St John in Feb that happens to coincide with a co-workers wedding in St. Croix. The conference is over at noon on Sat in St John and the wedding is at 4 pm in Christiansted on St. Croix. I don't see how we can do that. Any suggestions? If we skip the end of the conference and go right over to St Croix on Sat, what would be the best way for us to do that? I am trying to figure this out and have missed the LOW price airfare out of Charlotte :( trying to get it planned so maybe I can grab the next good airfare and book hotels! Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
St. John
St. John
U.S. Virgin Islands
St. Croix
St. Croix
U.S. Virgin Islands
charlotte
Level Contributor
115 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: transportation from St John to St Croix for a wedding

Thank you all for your help. We are all set with reservations for the wedding in St. Croix! We're taking the St John Westin ferry back to STT, taking a Cape Air flight to St. Croix, staying at the Divi Carina on STX, renting a car with Centerline, and heading back to STT on Cape Air to fly home. Wow! Thanks again!

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
15,573 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: transportation from St John to St Croix for a wedding

Excellent! Enjoy a wonderful visit and have fun at the wedding!

23. Re: transportation from St John to St Croix for a wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Christiansted