We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Caribbean Life on HGTV

Which St. Croix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,380 posts
113 reviews
Caribbean Life on HGTV

Just saw on Facebook that HGTV will be showing the two Caribbean Life episodes that feature St. Croix today (Sunday 2/9) at 1 and 1:30 EST. I thought we had to wait for the end of March for them to re-air so I am excited to sit by a roaring fire, watch my favorite paradise and dream of March :)

66 replies to this topic
Georgetown, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

Thanks for the heads up Carol. It will definitely brighten up the day.

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
13,316 posts
220 reviews
2. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

We finally have an overcast day (hoping for rain), so I'm going to check them out, too. Thanks for the heads-up!

st. croix USVI
Level Contributor
428 posts
93 reviews
3. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

Just finished watching it. Really highlighted some great activities as well as a bit of history. Chris Hanley was a great choice as the realtor. It was nice to see the island in a very beautiful way.

Edited: 3:00 pm, February 09, 2014
boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,380 posts
113 reviews
4. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

Hubby and I really enjoyed it, especially since we know Chris and the Buccaneer couple. We thought both episodes were great for the island! I was surprised that the family picked the Cane Bay house given how far it was from St. Croix Yacht Club. Guess Judith's Fancy is a bit closer.

Our daughter watched with us and said tonight at dinner that it made her want to get to the island "soooo badly". So we just spent some time laying out our dining plans for our two weeks. Lots of good eating ahead :)

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
5. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

MIssed the shows...

:-(

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

Is this show on regularly?

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,380 posts
113 reviews
7. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

Someone on another message board posted that it will be a recurring show starting in late March but not just St. Croix.

South Bend, Indiana
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

We caught it the first time it was on and were so impressed. It was more realistic than the ones we keep re-watching on House Hunters International. We are on-island now so we didn't need our "fix" from the show!

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
9. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

thank you.

Isabela, Puerto Rico
1 post
10. Re: Caribbean Life on HGTV

I am really looking for the Program Caribbean Life for the month of March, in Puerto Rico. My house is in the program and I would like to see it!!! I live in Isabela, PR and my house was for sale and they came with a couple and record it for the program to be show in March. Please let me know. Thanks!

Reply to: Caribbean Life on HGTV
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Croix