We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,561 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Happy Hanukkah (a bit late!) and Merry Christmas to all of my friends here on the St. Croix Forum! I won't be able to post for a short while so wanted to be sure to send you my greetings. It's been another fun year here on the Forum made better by having met a few of you last March. Looking forward to continuing my connection to Paradise and to helping others learn her charms. And may 2013 be full of happy posters and no Toilet Paper (if you get my drift...).

Merry Merry!

St. Croix
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

You are missing Christmas Festival

happy Holidays from St Croix

Clarks Summit,Pa
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
839 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

All the best to the regulars and I guess to any one else that comes here to this forum.... It is absolutely the best of all of the other sites,handsdown.... We are planning a trip in May of next year and I have been on that forum almost every day trying to get ourselves ready.... I won't mention the name so as no not get something started here... Anyway there is a fair bit of acrimony & sniping by what seems to be the regulars on that site....We have a good thing going here.... Hope it stays that way and that you guys never change.... Thanks to all of you guys.... Shoud I have included that one particular whiner/bragger in my good wishes?????? Oh what the heck... Happy Holidays to him too.....

Georgetown, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,251 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Happy Holidays everyone on and off our lovely island!

May the New Year bring you and your families the best of health and happiness.

maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,132 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

Sorry I have been late to the game but we had an addition to our family a few weeks ago ( I am officially a grandma and loving it) so things have been crazy.

Happy holidays to all and looking forward , and dreaming of a wonderful, sunny, warm New Year .

Happy Holidays to all my St Croix TA friends!

15. Re: Greetings of the Season to the St. Croix Tribe old and new!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 26, 2013