We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If we liked St. Croix....

2 posts
Save Topic
If we liked St. Croix....

My husband and I went to st. Croix for our honeymoon 2 years ago and absolutely LOVED it. We are interested in more traveling and are looking for other suggestions of where to go. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,012 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

If you loved St Croix, you will love St John. www.stjohnusvi.com for lots of info. Easy to island hop to the BVI too (ferries or charters), unlike from St Croix where you have to fly anywhere.

Boston
Level Contributor
6,047 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

Look into the British Virgin Islands. You can stay on the beach, island hop, swim, snorkel and sail and it won't cost you an arm and a leg - it also has the same laid back vibe of St Croix and more of an island feel as opposed to an American vibe like the other two USVI. Check out the BVI forum and like the St Croix forum there are a lot of great people who are very helpful.

St. Croix
Destination Expert
for St. Croix
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

I love Tortola, anguilla, anegada, and st barths

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,297 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

Help.

What did you like about St. Croix?

Clayton, New York
Level Contributor
53 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

Virgin Gorda (especially The Baths) is a must visit. Charter from St. John's. Yost Van Dyke is on the same day trip. Very beautiful in both places.

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
305 posts
274 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

STX is our first choice, but a close second is Anguilla. Multiple beautiful beaches and world class food. . . expensive, but worth it!

2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

Very relaxed. Lots to do and easy to get around. Beaches were never crowded which was awesome!

~~~
Destination Expert
for Richmond
Level Contributor
1,704 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

I'm a BIG fan of parts of Costa Rica... Mainly because of the rainforest coming right up to the beach... There is nothing like relaxing on a beach, listening to the rainforest, and watching the monkeys play in the trees...

9. Re: If we liked St. Croix....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about St. Croix