We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whole Family returning for 2nd visit to TCI

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, TX
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
Whole Family returning for 2nd visit to TCI

Last March I posted a report on our family trip for my 65th birthday. We stayed at the Villa Oasis, right on the beach, with 8 adults and 2 toddlers. We had so much fun that my husband reserved it for March of 2007. Unfortunately my son had a business meeting that got scheduled for that week, so now we are coming January 20-27. We are so excited about going back to TCI and to Villa Oasis. It was perfect for our large family--with 4 large bedrooms with king-sized beds in each room, and a swimming pool and a view that was so peaceful. The snorkeling was just a short walk to Coral Gardens. And the kitchen and the big outdoor grill made it easy for us to cook most of our evening meals.

We had a family photo shoot by Tropical Imaging that was so so beautiful. We plan to get another family photo on the beach. Such great memories!

I'm trying to rent a minivan, but having a bit of trouble getting it done. I've been reading about Grace Bay Car Rental on the forum, but they don't answer their email as often as I would like. Hate to spend money on a long distance call to them.

Also, trying to remember what we need to take and what we can leave at home. Luckily there is an IGA for all the things you forget. Can't wait to get down on that sand and in the beautiful blue water with my grandbabies!!

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whole Family returning for 2nd visit to TCI

Moonsong: Isn't it amazing how TCI is so wonderful that you just have to return?! I'm so glad you are returning. Your pictures from Tropical Imaging were so beautiful. Have a great time on your second visit! Moms

Batumi, Georgia
Level Contributor
965 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whole Family returning for 2nd visit to TCI

What e-mail address did you use for them. I pass by their office every day and I could pop in and ask them to reply to you.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Whole Family returning for 2nd visit to TCI

Thanks Momstravel. I am excited about having another week in TCI. My daughter is expecting baby #3--another little boy--in April, so we had to go before March. I look at those photos from Tropical Imaging and just feel so blessed!!

You adopted a potcake. How is he doing? I guess maybe we should fill up the empty spaces in our suitcases with dog "goodies". Do you know what they need most there? I can't adopt, but would be glad to be a courier.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whole Family returning for 2nd visit to TCI

They would love your contribution! They need small leashes and collars (I bought over a dozen of them last time at Target for less than $1.00 each). Chew toys (these pups LOVE to chew), dog treats like Milkbone dog biscuits, flea shampoo (make sure to put it in a zip locked bag in your checked luggage. It tends to open up and can't be taken on board in the standard shampoo sized bottles), wetting pads, anything else you see at the store that looks interesting and easy to pack.

Have a great time! I am so envious! Moms

5. Re: Whole Family returning for 2nd visit to TCI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales