My wife, 7 yr old, and myself are thinking of going to Provo again in June and I am wondering if I should try a new resort. Last summer we stayed at the Sands are very happy with most things about it. We don't mind moving up on the price/luxury scale.
Now that I have been there, I know what I want to do... so based on this info, are there any recommendations on any other resorts:
1. Loved snorkling at Coral Gardens, but the hike from the Sands is pretty long after snorkling for a couple of hours. I would say that I would like to go here 2-3 times next time.
2. Must have a good pool for the kid (and my 7 yr old too...) :)
3. I would really like a pool with a 'swim-up bar'.
4. The Sands had lots of shade on the beach... even at 9-10 in the morning... must have umbrella type shade.
5. Resort needs to be kid friendly. My 7 yr old is not wild, but I don't want people mad because of the occasional cannonball.
Thanks in advance.. Steve.