We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alexandra resort and spa

Columbus, oh
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
alexandra resort and spa

I notice there are no new reviews on the Alexandra. Does anyone know if the construction is completed? How is it for a week of R&R!

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alexandra resort and spa

Hi

The third building is going up. They are working on the inside of the building now. so shouldnt be too bad. There are only 64 units so far. Everytime we go we feel like we have the place to ourselves

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
229 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: alexandra resort and spa

Is the third building the last to go up, or will they be breaking ground later this year?

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: alexandra resort and spa

HI

They usually completely finish a building, before they start a new one. I think two more are going up in the back.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
229 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: alexandra resort and spa

Thanks for the info, camke. Any idea when they'll start on the next building? We're thinking of going in August, and I really don't want a lot of construction noise while we're "relaxing" on the beach. Any thoughts? The staff at Alexandra didn't e-mail me back.

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: alexandra resort and spa

We're staying at the Alexandra before the end of the month. I'll write about noise when I return. A friend took a tour in Dec. and said it was beautiful. The staff never returned my numerous emails - call the 800 number and ask to talk to Paulette.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: alexandra resort and spa

HI

I have friends down there this week and they said you cant hear anything on the beach. By the pool you can hear some noise it depends on what they are doing at the time.Some days are better than others. They also said it didnt bother them at all. But thats their opinion.

Columbus, oh
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: alexandra resort and spa

Super, thanks for the replys. We will be heading down in early June!