We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turks & Caicos are amazing

toronto, canada
7 posts
Save Topic
Turks & Caicos are amazing

hey i just came back from a trip to Turks & Caicos, and i gotta tell u that it was amazing. the weather was great the people are great, and the parties were great. im defenely going back next year.

i was just researching about the Turks & Caicos and i read that there is a MP in canada that wants to form a union between both nations. i was just wondeing if any Turks & Caicos residents still fell this way. i know that MOST canadian would LOVE the idea, but i was just wonding how some islanders feel about this. Canada is one of the most multicultural, peaceful, and wealthy countries on earth with a high standered of living, and to bring in, keep, and maintain the Turks & Caicos society should not be to hard for canadians to accept. Toronto has the largest caribean festival in NORTH AMERICA ( Toronto Caribean Festival, CARABANA). I know for a fact the Canadians would love it, but i would really appriciate wat islanders think about a possible union, that would be demacratic, peaceful, win win, and will benifit all. plz email me with ur replies, at toronto_knight@hotmail.com or just post it. To the islanders, if u trully feel that this would be for the better of ALL, and u would like this to happen, i will do everything in my power to make this movement. BUT it has to benifit all, thats the canadian way....THANK YOU FOR UR TIME and i will be excited about dissusing this with fellow islanders.. that you...

by the way Turks & Caicos ROCKS.......GREAT VACATION DISTINATION.....................

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Turks & Caicos are amazing

lol repeater.. you are right, let's let it fade away..

but don't be embarrassed. This is the funniest thread I have read in a long time.

Thank you for the laughs toronto knight...

:-)

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
600 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Turks & Caicos are amazing

excellent idea repeater....

i think provo is doing just fine how it is...

23. Re: Turks & Caicos are amazing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 17, 2009