We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bugaloos?

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bugaloos?

Where exactly is Bugaloos or is it Da Conch? Is it on the beach?

Thanks!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bugaloos?

Used to be called Bugaloos, now it's called Da Conch Shack. It is located in Blue Hills, on the beach.

…imageevent.com/kajugo/turkscaicossept2005/d…

On Leeward Hwy heading towards the airport, turn right on the road where you see this building

…imageevent.com/kajugo/2006islandphotos/0905…

When you come to a fork in the road, take the one to the right and that will take you to Blue Hills. It will be on your right hand side (beach side).

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,243 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bugaloos?

Pigsterz:

on your second picture, you cut off the best part! The sign over the door-I can't remember what it says, but I've always wanted to take a picture of it-it's too funny! ;-)

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bugaloos?

Aaaah, you'll have to take a picture of it next time blamona. My hubby always whizzes by too fast so I'm always just pointing the camera blindly to take a shot.

Beverly...
Level Contributor
2,617 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bugaloos?

more pics of da conch shack...if you'd like...

provobums.com/gallery/2006-DA-CONCH-SHACK-TH…

yummy conch...cold beer...beautiful setting...friendly people...can't beat that...

5. Re: Bugaloos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 24, 2009