We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turks May25-June2

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Topic
Turks May25-June2

Well, we were not able to go to the Turks in July as we had planned. Some issues came up (health and otherwise), and so we had to postpone. So now we have new travel dates and I am wondering now if there will be too much construction going on during those dates to go. Our sole purpose of going is to relax and reconnect, and I'm not sure we can do that with a lot of construction noise going on, regardless of how beautiful it is. Does anyone know anything about how construction will be during these dates?

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turks May25-June2

Not all of Grace Bay is a construction zone all the time. Where are you planning on staying and maybe we can estimate if there will be construction.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turks May25-June2

I also meant to say that I am sorry about the health and otherwise issues and I hope you or whoever is back on your feet and feeling better.

Georgia
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Turks May25-June2

Thanks ajax. We had reservations for the Somerset back in July, but I am really open to staying anywhere that is within walking distance to restaurants and away from construction.

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turks May25-June2

CandJ, My opinion is that you picked the best of the best. Search The Somerset and you will get lots of information. Blamona has a few pictures of the inside of her room when she stayed there. Maybe she will sent a link for you. It is gorgeous!

5. Re: Turks May25-June2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, August 18, 2009