We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Queen Angel Complex

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Queen Angel Complex

We have an opportunity for investment in this complex and would like some insight from the TA gurus. Yes, we are aware that it is in the Turtle Cove area, not directly on Grace Bay beach, etc. We have our personal reasons for looking here. I've done a little research but not really able to find a lot of information on this complex. It seems to be a nice-kept up area/property, extremely quiet, and easily accessible. I'd just like some general information/thoughts from all of you. Any information (pros and cons-things we've overlooked or not aware of) would be greatly appreciated.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,049 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Queen Angel Complex

Mostly "residential"

Featured on International House Hunters and picked as place to buy

If you want to supplement payments with rentals, very hard to rent out (calendars sit mostly empty)

If it's just for you to use when you want to vacation or retire, then the above doesn't really matter

No services provided, totally self catering

Drive to the beach (not the best walk)

Rocky beach (good snorkel, okay regular beach)

There are others too to consider:

La Vista Azul

My favorite off the beach is Atrium

My best suggestion? In the middle of the hub, walking distance to supermarket, great beach accesses, shops, very luxurious for the price and nice rentals from vacationers?

Grace Bay Townhomes

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,745 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Queen Angel Complex

There is a reason that price tag is going to be attractive. Queen Angel is not an resort on the beach or water. But if your reasons are what I think they are then I know what you want would be good if that price is not your entire retirement investment nest egg. DR. JIM

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Queen Angel Complex

good for long term rentals (people living here etc)

4. Re: Queen Angel Complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, March 24, 2015