Hopefully it will change paths, otherwise my flight in Friday morning may be delayed. Lets hope T&C's lucky streak continues.
Good Luck AggieDiver03
Hope all goes well for you.
Fingers Crossed and all that!
We had torrential rain all night!
Feels nice and fresh now, but a little overcast
I strongly suggest you watch the weather forecasts for here.
At the moment, the current model for the track which Chris will take, has it landing on our doorstep come Friday (NHC).
Good luck everyone! I hope that our precious T&C keeps the lucky streak alive!!!
We are expected to fly from NC to provo Saturday morning and are staying until Monday afternoon. Any chance of sunshine?
Looks like we will be changing our reservations until at least Sunday, maybe on into next week. Not going to risk Friday.
The current speed and path has Chris passing T&C Friday at 8:00, hopefully it will change path but either way I would presume this means nice weather starting a few days later.
Hope you're right provoman since we'll be arriving on the 7th.
I was able to change my reservations, I'll now be arriving on the 8th. Will keep my fingers crossed for everyone on the island this weekend.
I hope you're right as well provoman as I will be arriving on August 7th as well. I hope my flight out of Miami to Provo doesn't get delayed. Hopefully it was have all passed through by then.