We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Rentals (and Da Conch Shack)

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, WA
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Bike Rentals (and Da Conch Shack)

Hi Everyone,

I've read a lot on the forums, but not much about bike rentals. Does anyone have good recommendations for places to rent bikes (regular pedal bikes, not scooters)?

I've heard Caicos Wheels is terrible for car rentals so I probably wouldn't go there either for bike rentals.

Also, was thinking of biking to Da Conch Shack. Is that feasible/safe? Or would it be better by some other method?

Thanks!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,101 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bike Rentals (and Da Conch Shack)

Da conch shack so not safe by bike, you need a car. The highway alone will kill you. (not because of road conditions, but because on bike you're in trouble, people whizz by, round a bouts are confusing, and sides to roads)

As for rentals, paradise scooters has regular bikes, $25 daily. Next to Regent Village is a bike rental place too.

Bikes really are for daytime up and down the hub of Grace Bay. At night I wouldn't even venture to the Bight on it. (straight road!)

2. Re: Bike Rentals (and Da Conch Shack)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, March 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales