We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Paradise in Provo: My View from The Somerset Balcony

NJ
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
In Paradise in Provo: My View from The Somerset Balcony

I never go on the Web on vacation but I feel I have to write to everyone on this forum ( to all of you who were so gracious to share your great advise with me as I planned this trip) to give you a quick topline report on Day 6 of my trip to Provo. I am sitting here on my balcony at the Somerset watching the most incredible sunset I have ever seen over one of the most beautiful beaches in the Carribean. The Somerset property is truly SPECTACULAR- the villas, the grounds, the pool, the beach, the views of Grace Bay, the constant breeze gentle breeze on your face and the people are all fabulous - and it's not at full operation yet so I can imagine how great it will be later this year when the restaurant, gym, the rest of the units and the grounds are completed.

As someone put it (was it Potcake or Blamona?) this is a WOW property. It really is in a class of its own. I will send a full trip report when I get back on Sunday. For now i need to indulge in this magnificant island and the gift of the Somerset surroundings during my last few days. This has truly been an unforgettable and memorable vacation for me and my family. I'm sure I'll be tearful when I depart this weekend. Thanks to all of you for all of your great advise.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Paradise in Provo: My View from The Somerset Balcony

WOW:

What a beautiful post..

Enjoy your last few days here and I am so glad that you and your family are having a wonderful time.

:-)

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In Paradise in Provo: My View from The Somerset Balcony

So lucky! Enjoy your vacation in paradise. =) Take lots of photos for those of us that are dreaming.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,698 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In Paradise in Provo: My View from The Somerset Balcony

Rub it in!!!

Actually it was potcake that coined the "wow".

Somerset, and T&C have the same effect on me. 8-)

Please post pictures when you get back, so i can relive it. And enjoy what time you have left.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In Paradise in Provo: My View from The Somerset Balcony

Bump for akuppers

5. Re: In Paradise in Provo: My View from The Somerset Balcony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales