We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pooler, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental

Is it necessary to rent a SUV while traveling around and going beach hopping? I was thinking of just getting a small compact car to scoot around in.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
188 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Car rental

Thanks for your recommendation. Seems like it'd be worth it to get the car just in case we hear about something we must see since cabs are about 20 pp and a rental car is just $38 a day with some places. Thanks!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
245 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Car rental

We used Grace Bay rentals when we were there about 5 years ago. Rented a Rav-4 and went everywhere. totaled about 400 miles that week.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,532 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Car rental

I thought I was one to bomb around Provo when we put 450 miles on our rental in a full 2 weeker period. You hold the record for the most in a week though. DR. JIM

14. Re: Car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, February 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales