We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank You: Off to Provo in the AM

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Thank You: Off to Provo in the AM

I want to thank potcake, blamona and all of you who have helped me plan and finalize my vacation plans for my trip to Provo. We're leaving to come to Provo tomorrow. I can not wait!!!!I I've been to many islands but I'm especially excited to visit Provo and feel so informed and prepared thanks to Trip Advisor and all of your helpful and insightful info. We'll be staying in an Estate suite at the Somerset (thanks to your reviews and reccos and a nice grand opening feedback discount from the Somerset!) I'll share my experience with all of you when I get back. I'm sure it will be wonderful!

Any last minute advice on what I must do in Provo before I leave Paradise? (besides enjoy the extraordinary beauty of Grace bay!!!)

My family and I (husband and three kids- teen and 2 pre teens) love to snorkel and explore so we're looking forward to renting a jeep for a few days. Any must see places or boat excursions we should take?

Thank you and can't wait to share my trip report with all of you when I get back

NJ
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Thank You: Off to Provo in the AM

Thank you again for all of your posts and well wishes. You are all the best! Can't wait to tell you all about my trip to Provo. I'm looking forward to a relaxing and memorable time.

Get answers to your questions about Providenciales