We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seven Stars beach BBQ

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Seven Stars beach BBQ

Is it worthwhile, or much like the usual Caribbean beach Bbq. nights we've experienced on other islands and resorts-----sometimes a mixed bag? Is the restaurant open on Sundays while the bbq is going on or is it considered a "down" night?

We'll be staying at Seven Stars and will definitely make reservations for a night of fine dining as well.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
739 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

Here was my take on it and others feedback. I suggest reading through the thread because there is some information about them getting a new chef...but overall I would not recommend it.

tripadvisor.com/…52545961

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

Thanks for the link jw. Very informative thread!

We've had similar experiences at other Beach bbq events but I always remain optimistic that there's an exception because the outdoor experience with music can be so much fun.

Appreciate everyone's opinions and will probably pass.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

You might want to check out Royal West Indies BBQ they have on the beach....I believe it's on Friday nights. Very good food, fun music, dancing in the sand, and pretty fairly priced as I recall. It's a very laid back fun time!

maryland
Level Contributor
5,007 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

Patty heard about that, might check that out in Feb.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

Thanks Patty. Our last visit we actually stayed at RWI and I remember really enjoying the BBQ night there.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,698 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

If full moon during your stay, Bay Bistro will have one. Best one anywhere

Somerset has one

Grace Bay Club has one

Regent Palms did have one, don't know if anymore?

All those 3 are expensive though

London, Canada
Level Contributor
3,759 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

Thanks blamona!

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
617 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

We did the beach BBQ and the food was ok but what I liked about it was just eating on the beach with the sunset and lounging by the bonfire afterwards. I suppose other hotels offer the same too though. It was quite pricey for what is offered. I remember I couldn't even get coffee to go with my dessert. When asked they didn't have any, weird.

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
617 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

We did the beach BBQ and the food was ok but what I liked about it was just eating on the beach with the sunset and lounging by the bonfire afterwards. I suppose other hotels offer the same too though. It was quite pricey for what is offered. I remember I couldn't even get coffee to go with my dessert. When asked they didn't have any, weird.

10. Re: Seven Stars beach BBQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales