We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Justlaura

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,708 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Justlaura

Hi

I just read your post about airfare. If you find a decent price for airfare in April from Boston will you post it? I will do the same. I generally look at AA non stop, or Us 1 stop in Charlotte. If you prefer other flights let me know I will start looking those up too.

They should have an airfare alert on this forum. What do you think?

The pictures of Lizard are just the cutiest ever. I am hooked on that show the Dog Whisper and I don't even have a dog.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,562 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Justlaura

Camke: (sorry justlaura, I had to pipe in!)

keep in favorites www.itasoftware.com will give you the best fares of the majot airlines. (plus travelocities, orbitz, expedia, etc.) I won't give you SpiritAir, JetBlue, Southwest, etc. Then this sofware tells you how to go to which site to get those prices. The prices it gives include ALL taxes, etc. Camke, if you ever go Dec or Jan, we'll have to meet!

Justlaura-you too! I would love to meet you! 8-)

Lizard is cute!

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,708 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Justlaura

Blamona

I keep an eye on that site. Do they have an alert , where they e-mail you. I can't seem to find it if they do.

Yes... We should all get together for lunch some day. We have girls around the same age, only my little one is 5 going on 30.

Beverly...
Level Contributor
2,617 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Justlaura

hi camke...

that sounds great...i look at expedia and usair almost every day...the flight we like to take is the usair thru charlotte...i'd love it if we could find non-stop for the dates we travel...of course a resonable price too would be nice...but i think if we could find non-stop steve would be willing to pay a bit more for that luxory...

i'll definately post if i see rates for april drop...we plan on the end of april...the 19th-29th....maybe we'll find a chance to have a drink together or take a excursion on the same day or something...my girls are older now but i love little ones and i can play tea-party with the best ya know...lol...and omg...we love the dog whisperer...he is my little mexican hero...his book is facinating...his story of how he snuck over the border and made a life for himself...it's great...and i just love the way he puts his finger up and says "ssshhht" and it works...however...i have to say...one day without thinking i gave the ole "shhht" to my 14 year old and she laughed at me and then barked and licked my face...

blamona...you pipe in whenever you want to...you always know the best secrets and tricks for provo adventures...someday we'll get to meet...over a dirty banana or chocolate chip in a cone...but somehow we will get together...

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,708 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Justlaura

Just Laura

We will be down sometime around the 11th-29 . There are a great bunch of fun people that stay at the Alexandra that week maybe I can convince some on an excursion, so we can charter the whole boat. You may have to.... shhhht !!!! them once in a while. But it will be fun

Talk about advanced planning...

Last year they didn't post aa direct until the end of Jan and the price was $545. I got my sister a direct flight Easter week for $523 . I am afraid to wait that long.

i will keep you posted

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
196 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Justlaura

I found a much better price for my son and his family out of Manchester, NH, than Boston, if that's convenient for you. And parking is cheaper too. It's on USAir through Charlotte.

massachusett
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,708 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Justlaura

dcaval

Thanks ... what a differance. Manchester is another 15-20 min ride but it will be worth the savings.

Justlaura....I know Boston is closer to you, but check out Manchester... Its over $100 dollar differance in price

Beverly...
Level Contributor
2,617 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Justlaura

i mentioned it to steve last year or the year before and he didn't want to have to drive to manchester...boston is only about 15-20 minutes early in the morning before rush hour and manchester would be an hour or more...it's good info...and i'll now be watching those flights as well and who knows...maybe something really worth it will show up...

8. Re: Justlaura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales