We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 4th

PORT JEFFERSON NEW...
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
July 4th

We are going again next year during July 4th week. Does anyone know of firework displays held on any of the beaches? Thank you in advance!

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
10,771 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: July 4th

With T&C being British, the New Year's fireworks is a bigger event. However, on July 4th they do blow up Grace Bay with fireworks along the central beach hub area. DR. JIM

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,239 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July 4th

Beaches resort always has them. Your best bet is to find a beach spot instead of buying night passes to Beaches

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July 4th

We've been on Grace Bay the past two July 4th's. In 2012 it was a decent show with the fireworks coming from the Beaches area (we were at OCE). Last year they were disappointing. A very short show from the Grace Bay Club area. We saw nothing down towards the western end from OCW. We will be back this 4th and I'll be sure not to set high expectations. We'll appreciate any type of display.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
64 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: July 4th

We were also there this past 4th of July (and will be again in 2014), and enjoyed the fireworks. Had no expectations whatsoever, and it was fun. We were watching it from the beach at RWI. BTW, the 4th of July beach BBQ at RWI was awesome last year. Great food, music, bonfire, on the beach, plus some fireworks in the background. I hope they'll do it again next year, and we'll be definitely there!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: July 4th

Monkeygirl, count us in too! It sounds like a great time! It will be great to meet a fellow Californian... :-)

Counting down the months!!

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: July 4th

This was a short video I shot of the fireworks in 2012. We are looking west from OCE.

https:/…5761517917942716306

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
64 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: July 4th

My husband is a licensed pyrotechnician, and shoots for Zambelli Fireworks. We live in Florida, so he gets quite a few caribbean shows, and most of the time, I get to go as a paid helper. We have shot in Puerto Rico, Nevis, and all three Virgin Islands numerous times. I want to go to Provo sooo bad. I would love it if he could do a show there!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
11,403 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: July 4th

We watched the fireworks at Beaches from Blue Hills. It was quite a sight, and we were the only ones there at Horse-eye Jacks ( next to Da Conch Shack).

Redwood City...
Level Contributor
84 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: July 4th

PattyNewPortBeach, Monkeygirl, and relayer,

I'm late to this post cause my crazy real life keeps intruding on my future vacation life, but I'll be back in Provo over July 4th this year too! I'm staying at RWI and if they have a July 4th BBQ, I'll see you there! Hope to be able to meet up with each of you or perhaps all together again :)

Kimchi

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: July 4th

Yea Kimchi! It will be so nice to meet up with you again! Can't wait for the 4th! My daughter and hubby will be joining us as well and they are so excited. RWI sounds like a great time! I also have a feeling we need to do a repeat of our TA get-together...seems like there are going to be quite a few regulars on the island.....the infamous Ziggy will even be around... ;-)