We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches Key West Village rooms

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
339 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beaches Key West Village rooms

Has anyone stayed in the Key West Village? I’m looking at the studio type rooms "Key West Oceanview", "Grande Lux: and "Key West Luxury" rooms would love feedback and pictures if anyone has any information.

thx

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

Honestly, you will be fine! I was able to look at a few CV rooms a few years ago, before their renovations, and even at that time, I thought the rooms were lovely. The furniture is very rich in colour. Besides, how much time do you really spend in the room anyway?! Beaches is for the experience, the dining, entertainment, the excitement for the kiddies...and oh that waterpark is quite spectacular! Nevermind you will be on one of the best beaches in the world. Congratulations on renewing your vows. You'll have a great time!

Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

Hi

I’m also interested in the Kew West Village studio type rooms. Unfortunately its still new and there aren't any

room pictures on Trip Advisor yet. If anyone has pictures would love to see them!

Thanks!

United States
Level Contributor
6,127 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

Thanks for the video links, AKC. I asked about this the other day and didn't get a response, but it was probably written in an old OP. Very nice!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
585 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

Laxrocks, well I didn't get to Beaches as originally planned due to a disruption on our trip. Since we were behind schedule by about 5 days, we opted to cancel our day pass to Beaches. Sorry I didn't get a chance to take any pics for you!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
339 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

beachbleach, not a problem thanks

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

I just got back tonight from a week-long stay at Beaches, and I was shown through every room category in key west. I took pictures in the grand luxe studio room (used to be coconut palm I think) and the 1 bedroom suite (think it used to be called Captain Morgan suite or something). Once I have had a chance to go through my pictures I will post some of them. I loved the key west village!!!! I stayed in the Italian this year but will be staying in key west next year.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
339 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

Great thx, Jennifer J

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

Hi I came across this on oyster.com pictures of the KWV Oceanview room this may help those interested in the room

Maybe AKCToronto can comment if this was the same room she stayed in?

oyster.com/turks-and-caicos/…

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
339 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

@ misteebeachbum thanks for the info the room looks nice but different then the picture on Beaches website. just a few thoughts....wondering with all the sunlight how the ac holds up and the TV stand in the middle of the is a little strange takes away from the openness of the room or could just be the angle?

Thanks again for posting link

Schaumburg Il
8 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Beaches Key West Village rooms

Hi Laxrocks,

My husband & I stayed in the Key West Sunset Key Ocean View room for 4 nights from 11/6 - 11/10/13. The pictures do represent the room pretty closely. The room was GORGEOUS. Clean & beautiful, everything was new. It had full size appliances including a fridge that made ice. Which was awesome! I did not have any problem with the TV in the middle of the room, although my husband thought it was odd & didn't care for it. We were on the 4th floor & had gorgeous views of the water, but you are set back quite a bit. So it isn't like you are in an ocean front room. We had no problems with the air conditioning . It adequately cooled the room down. They replaced the couch with a "semi" trundle type bed/couch. It was pretty uncomfortable to sit on. I am short & it was way too deep for me to sit on, but if you were laying down on it, it was fine. The negatives of the room were # 1; the balcony!!! It was ridiculously small. You could fit 2 chairs on it, facing each other, but then you had to move the table in to the room because there would be no room for your legs. We were very disappointed in that, since we like to sit out & enjoy the fresh air. The 2nd negative was the BRIGHTNESS of the room. There are 4 giant windows that were only covered with a sheer drapery & a roman shade that let the majority of the light in. If you need total darkness to sleep, this room is not for you. I can not imagine what it must be like at the height of the summer when the daylight is so long & the sun rises so early. When we stayed it was November, so it was getting bright in the room by 6:30 or so.

We had a fabulous time at Beaches & would certainly return, but I am not sure we would stay in that same room. Key west village was beautiful but very quiet compared to the other areas of the resort.

Hope this helps!