We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wait time for security screening at the airport

Mississauga, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Wait time for security screening at the airport

What is the latest on wait times for security screening at the airport? I've heard the time is upwards of 2 hours?

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Wait time for security screening at the airport

Must be cool to walk by Beaches when it's closed!......nice walk to Bight Reef!

Sue....enjoy your stay on Provo.....looks like you're getting to dive often this trip!

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
432 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Wait time for security screening at the airport

at the moment it is low season...It normally takes longer to check in than it does to go through the security section.. We check in a couple of hours before our long haul flight and that is loads of time, yes Saturdays can be a chore if there are a lot of flghts but not at the moment..

Detroit, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
12,124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Wait time for security screening at the airport

The hiatus now shows the actual empty beach photo we always see on their avatar here. DR. JIM

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
590 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Wait time for security screening at the airport

Sueoyd - I was one of the lucky recipients of my AC flights cancelling, flights I had booked in December 2012! The good news is we're flying Westjet now and staying 11 nights instead of 7, yahoo!

15. Re: Wait time for security screening at the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 21, 2014