We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last day in paradise

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
617 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Last day in paradise

My husband and I have enjoyed the past 6 days here in Provo. While having my morning coffee I'm enjoying the peacefulness on my patio. This place really is a little piece of heaven. So sad to think that today is our last day here. We've had an awesome time.. When we return to the States I will be leaving a full trip report. Off to enjoy my last day.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
590 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last day in paradise

Looking forward to reading your trip report. Yes, go enjoy the last day, we'll still be here when you get back!

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
14,993 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last day in paradise

Best way to live through the blues is book your next trip!

Reading these forums helps a little too

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Last day in paradise

Ah, the last day blues....glad you are out enjoying your last day to the fullest!

Looking forward to your trip report! :-)

4. Re: Last day in paradise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 21, 2014