We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My trip report in pictures:)

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
My trip report in pictures:)

We got back from our fabulous trip in the wee hours of Wednesday morning. We had flown out of Dallas because it was so much cheaper. We arrived at DFW a little early at 7:30 and planned to hop in the car and drive back to OKC. However, our bags didn't make the flight and would arrive at 11. We decided to go ahead and drive and let them deliver our luggage the next day. Then we remembered that the keys were in the luggage. Oops. We were in the intoxicated state of happy island giddiness when we packed, and we clearly weren't thinking clearly. So, we sat in a baggage claim until about 11:30 when the bags made it and we headed home. It was a bummer, but nothing could taint this trip. We had the time of our lives celebrating our silver anniversary. However, next time, I think we'll connect through Charleston. The Miami airport is NUTS.

I posted about our trip the first few days, but here it all is in pics. Hope the link works. You may have to copy and paste. I had over 500 pictures and whiddled it down to about 115. It wasn't easy...:)

Thank you for all your help, suggestions, advice, and tips. I fell like you're all my friends!

https:/…5904978524991947489

Liz

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

I forgot to say that we were there Tue, July 16 through Tue., July 23. Tuesday are great days to fly in and out, just like Dr. Jim said:)

Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Providenciales
Level Contributor
4,757 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary...cute couple!

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Great pictures! I feel like I took a virtual vacation!

You guys are the cutest couple! Happy 25th! Now you will have to plan all your big anniversaries on Provo, or birthdays, or any other reason! :-)

Thanks again for sharing!

Thousand Oaks...
Level Contributor
589 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Thanks for sharing. This is on our top 3 for next years vacation...you swayed me :) Hope you had a great time. You two look way too young for a 25th anniversary.

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
179 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Thanks, sweet people! Especially berniez who is now my new best friend for saying we look young:)

I really am already plotting away to get back to TCI. You will not regret going there!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
10,291 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Both of us sat down together and viewed your Provo pics. We are certainly getting excited to be leaving for T&C in a couple of weeks. Turtle pic was the best naturally for me. She loves cats, so the Bistro twins got the best nod from her. Thank you for posting. DR. JIM(Turtle guy) & DR. VICKI(Cat girl)

Ronkonkoma, New York
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
1,591 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Ah, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, you got millions of words there. Very nice, Happy Anniversary

Edited: 7:47 pm, July 26, 2013
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Great pictures and really enjoyed your reports!

Too bad about the luggage though......kinda puts a damper on the holiday zen mode!

And I agree with berniez...you certainly don't look like you would be celebrating 25 yrs! Must of got married really young!

Happy Anniversary!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
3,467 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Loved your photos - thanks so much for sharing!!! Happy Anniversary!

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: My trip report in pictures:)

Happy Anniversary! Enjoyed looking through your photos - they're great! Really impressed that you deleted about 400 pics. Love the ones you kept - the water looks great (almost as great as The Bahamas!!! LOL just kidding just kidding!) - thanks for posting!

p.s. are there a lot of pelicans there?

Get answers to your questions about Providenciales