We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Possible delayed flights this week

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamlet, IN
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Possible delayed flights this week

US airways has issued a travel advisory for the 11th of july. You can reschedule flights into the Turks with no change fees. We opted to take them up on the offer and changed our flight from arrival of the 11th to the 12th. Scrambled to change our resort dates too as we extended our stay a day also. I don't want to chance sitting in the airport in Charlotte and find out we can't fly in for hours till Chantal blows through.

Providenciales
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Possible delayed flights this week

It looks like Chantel is coming apart now. Some winds predicted for tonight (Wed) and some rain but otherwise not much. Lets cross our fingers it stays that way.

Hamlet, IN
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Possible delayed flights this week

Yeah!!!! I want sunny blue skies.

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
13,937 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Possible delayed flights this week

Chantal looks like it will be a Depression 242 miles away at it's closest point to TCI, tonight at 11,

Which makes it a complete non-issue. You might get some rain bursts here and there, but tons of sun in between.

No need to change flights. (unless you're going through Atlanta or Miami might have delays)

Washingtonville, NY
Level Contributor
1,878 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Possible delayed flights this week

I hope you're right Blamona and we have mostly sunny skies tomorrow. That would make my week!

5. Re: Possible delayed flights this week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 12, 2014