We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

monroe township nj
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

Has anyone stayed here?......Are they fully air conditioned or just the bedrooms?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

We've stayed in 2 different units. Both with AC in every room. We loved it there. We rented our car from them, they picked us up at the airport and took us back at the end. Got NY cable so game 1 of the Stanley cup was no problem to watch. The reef is right in front of the beach. Enjoy!

monroe township nj
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

Thanks for the info!....was following your trip report in June!... we were headed down the next week....we stayed next door at villa Bella Sur Mer.....A/C only in bedrooms and not in common areas so not a lot of time spent there.....couches and chairs felt sticky ALL the time....am I to understand some units in AOBV are across coconut road?....

Aston, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
924 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

We stayed in Ocean Scape. A beachfront studio. Plenty of air con and very well appointed. Nothing but praise for their units and the owners and management. You'll love it there.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

Donna.....yes they have units that are directly oceanfront plus some across the street where the small pool is located.

I totally agree with all of Aston's comments about AOBV. I think you'll really enjoy it there!

Aston, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
924 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

Something I'd like to add. This is a place where you feel like you have your own place on the ocean. You don't feel like your at a resort but living in paradise. Very quiet, but close walk to restaurants. Nice area to bike or a quiet walk on the beach. Great snorkeling out your front door. My husband is not usually an early riser on vacation but when I viewed pictures on my camera I can see he was up several days to sit on the beach and watch the sunrise while I, the early riser, was still sleeping. A real location to just really enjoy the beach, which we were lucky enough to be about twenty steps from our front patio.

monroe township nj
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

Thanks everyone for the info....will start saving my pennies for next years trip!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

About half the units are across the dirt road (sandals a must) but it's only a couple minutes walking slow. Jasmine & ocean Vista are both spacious and modern and very well maintained. You can throw a ping pong ball into the ocean from the porch of OV but Jasmine's porch is screened. Jasmine got cooler with the AC (at OV we put spare sheets over the leather couches for comfort, at Jasmine we didnt need to. Both were wonderful and they just replaced all the lounge chairs at the beach in June. You'll love it!

monroe township nj
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

We stayed next door at villa Bella Sur Mer.....we were looking at AOBV....we loved the turtle cove area but not our villa...gonna switch it up for our next visit!.....thanks so much for the info!

9. Re: Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 10, 2014