We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

photo posting

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
5,790 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
photo posting

just wanted to let you know we are at the regent palms and posted a picture so you can see how crowded it is. "not". it rained today for about 10 minutes. not a big deal.

everytime we come back it just gets more beautiful.

djb

Mullica Hill, New...
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
7,038 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: photo posting

Sounds great djbPA! Where is your picture?

Austin
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: photo posting

So happy to hear you made it and chased the rain away! Looking forward to your pics. Remember that we arrive next week if you have the chance for us to get together :)

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
5,790 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: photo posting

picture was uploaded from my iphone to the under the regent palms. it should be there. i saw it last night. it took a day to show up.

went seadoo'ing today. fun but very choppy. :). i will try to upload more pics. bad thing is i cant do ot through the forum. :(. do t k ow how.

4. Re: photo posting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 11, 2014