We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing from pier, dock or shore

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
857 posts
227 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing from pier, dock or shore

I am posting this question on behalf of my brother who just decided he will be joining us on Provo in June. His passion is fishing and he'd love to do one of the fishing trips (especially bonefishing), but due to his budget and the steep prices for a fishing trip he's wondering if there is somewhere to fish without having to do it from a boat. Also, rather than bring his rods/gear could there possibly be some place to rent that? I have no clue, but figured I'd ask the experts....you guys:) Thanks!

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fishing from pier, dock or shore

Ah the joys of being a resident!

good info!!!

12. Re: Fishing from pier, dock or shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 25, 2014