We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi all! I was wondering if you all can help me with a...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
650 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hi all! I was wondering if you all can help me with a...

It would be me,hubby and my 5 and 8 yr old girls.We would like a quiet small all inclusive family resort.Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Oh,BTW can someone please tell me when(if there even is one)is rainy season?

Thanks so much!!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi all! I was wondering if you all can help me with a...

I believe Beaches and Club Med are the only all-inclusive resorts, and Beaches is by far NOT quiet and small, and Club Med is adults only. You may want to try Coral Gardens, or Sands, or RWI. Or, perhaps a villa if you want quiet.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi all! I was wondering if you all can help me with a...

Beaches will be the only all inclusive for you here. But it is not small and not quiet,

If you want something smaller and quieter try The Ocean Club resorts. They offer a package with meals, drinks, and car rental etc.

www.oceanclubresorts.tc

Or another great family place is The Sands.

www.thesandstc.com.

Smaller is The Royal West Indies.

www.royalwestindies.com

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
3,802 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi all! I was wondering if you all can help me with a...

I agree. OC, OCW or Sands would be a good choice. I must admit, though, I'm partial to Ocean Club West. OC and OCW offer a package that includes many meals along with various coupons. It's really a good deal.

4. Re: Hi all! I was wondering if you all can help me with a...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 14, 2009