We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top of the Cove burglary details with a bit of humor

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
800 posts
224 reviews
Save Topic
Top of the Cove burglary details with a bit of humor

I've spent most of the day researching dining options for our Provo 'must eat at' dining list. I just stumbled upon this Facebook status posting fromTop of the Cove's page from this past Thursday. I'd be furious if this were my businesss and I'm sure they were, but I did get a chuckle out of the humor in their post.

"Today's specials are especially special since some special asswipe broke into the deli last nite. This nitwit we are fondly referring to as the Snicker Bandit ... he ate snicker bars and drank cfrap while he made a huge mess looking for nothing! Jerk! We have him on security video with a garbage pail cover on his head to hide his face from the camera ..step up from the last bandit who put a Thank You bag over his head and almost asphyxiated himself. Thieved all the wine but took no cheese so we dont like him anyway... Thieved the beer and cigarettes but dropped most on the way out because its hard to carry all that stuff and hold your pants up at the same time. So beware of the bandit that is sitting off somewhere in a purple shirt and light baggy jeans drinking my wine, eating snicker bars, while smoking a fag...call us if you see him!"

Mullica Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top of the Cove burglary details with a bit of humor

Funny! I love when people handle things with a sense of humor! Now I hope they catch the thievin' jerks!

Long Island
Level Contributor
2,178 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top of the Cove burglary details with a bit of humor

very good!

you cant take life too seriously!! :)

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
4,480 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top of the Cove burglary details with a bit of humor

"Like"!!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
9,499 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Top of the Cove burglary details with a bit of humor

And I thought I was the only George Carlin type humorist here. DR. JIM

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
Level Contributor
11,425 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top of the Cove burglary details with a bit of humor

Nice, but I sort of disagree that a garbage bag on the head is a step up over the thank you bag.

What about a security alarm?

6. Re: Top of the Cove burglary details with a bit of humor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 09, 2014