We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One thing I forgot to mention from my earlier trip report...

Which Providenciales hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
154 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
One thing I forgot to mention from my earlier trip report...

On Monday nights at the RWI, they do have a rum punch party. It's by the water sports stand on the boardwalk that leads out to the beach. It is very short (I think only an hour) and they don't really advertise it, we just happened upon it that day. I think it's around 5 or 6PM. They had free rum punch, conch fingers, spicy wings, and chips and salsa. So be on the lookout!

Also, we were all prepared for "island time" service, etc. With the exception of a few dining experiences, we really never found the service to be slow. Also, the prices weren't that bad, either, especially at Mango Reef. Of course, the prices are higher at Coyaba and Magnolia, but overall we didn't find them to be that bad at a lot of the restaurants we visited.

Don't forget that Mango Reef has a $30 dinner special that includes an appetizer, main course, and dessert on Mon-Thurs.

Turks and Caicos...
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One thing I forgot to mention from my earlier trip report...

Totally Agree....

:-)

dallas
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: One thing I forgot to mention from my earlier trip report...

Thanks for the wonderful trip report. Everyone is so helpful on this forum. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will be leaving in four weeks.YAYA!!

3. Re: One thing I forgot to mention from my earlier trip report...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Providenciales