We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't know where to start planning!

Mitchell, South...
4 posts
Save Topic
Don't know where to start planning!

I just got my first ever passport! I want to go where there is beauty, sand, water, seclusion, few tourists, safety. I believe Turks and Caicos fits the bill. I will be traveling alone. I don't want a resort but would rather find a place close enough to where I could walk to get supplies and then spend time on the beach with some good books, a good bottle of wine, peace and quiet. A 'hut' would suit me fine! I am not an experienced travel but it is high time I get started! I have used TripAdvisor many times for travel within the lower 50 states. I have reference points when it comes to the US...but I have none outside the US. Can someone help send me in the right direction to set my goal and make my plan? Thanks!

Mitchell, South...
4 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Don't know where to start planning!

Oh my goodness...such quick responses and great information! Keep it comin'! I am a simple South Dakota girl (okay, I'm 56) and I am looking forward to exploring what the world has to offer. Thank you!

12. Re: Don't know where to start planning!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 28, 2014