We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA get together first week March

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
TA get together first week March

Hi anyone interested in a TA meet up for a drink in Provo sometime during March 1-9? We've met up with TA folks during other trips and it has always been a blast.

Anyone interested? We actually haven't planned Nything except march 6 sunset horseback trip so we're open to any day

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TA get together first week March

Wish we could will be there 16-24

xx G

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TA get together first week March

Gigi, I will be there March 15-22. What are your interests and who all will be in your group? For reference, I am a 30 year old male. Thanks!

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TA get together first week March

Oh- you are a youngster.. I am 50+ and hubby is 49- we have a 12 year old.. Where are you staying?

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
681 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TA get together first week March

Gigi,

We are just in your age bracket, same dates, with an almost 10 year old, and staying at seven stars...Will look out for you...DS usually stands out because of his green and blue glasses (his choice).

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TA get together first week March

Bawc Is your little one a girl or boy? Our daughter will be 12 over the vacation! I will pm you! Xx. Gigi

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
681 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TA get together first week March

Gigi. BOY..but he will play with anyone, and is quite social. I am not sure girls that age want to play with younger boys though! Don't forget the birthday candles...

Stamford, CT
Level Contributor
3,031 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TA get together first week March

How will I know it's you?

xx G

8. Re: TA get together first week March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 28, 2014